10 November 2010

Music Tuesday: Junior Senior



Junior Senior is a musical group that you can't help but grin at.  You also can't help but dance to their beatz.  I first found out about them at a party where we danced to 'Move Your Feet' on repeat for at least a half hour.  My wife (whose reputation as a dancer often precedes her) even vouches for this band and brought home their double album from a record store in Baltimore.  That's when I decided to marry her.  So here are some clips from these Danish dudes, and you can also check out their myspace.  Unfortunately this group is now "R.I.P." but don't let that stop the fun.

Instructions for enjoyment : 1) put on dance shoes 2) hit play 3) repeat


1 comment:

  1. Into it! Great mix of old school beats, disco-era electronics, and modern hipsterdom.

    Enjoying my intro to Miles Island
    marshall

    ReplyDelete