21 January 2011

The Sartorialist - A short film

photo by Christopher Peterson


The first blog I really started visiting regularly was Scott Schumann's The Sartorialist, which I suppose partly inspired those 'orange pants days' when I was a student Gordon.  I think part of why I've enjoyed his site and photographs so much is his attention to detail and his respect for individual styles that are sometimes unconventional.  The site also allows the viewer to travel the world (ok, mostly NYC, Paris, and Milan), and there's something about seeing street pictures that captures the imagination and kindles wanderlust.  Enjoy this short film (or embellished ad for Intel, depending on your take) by Tyler Manson. See more of Tyler's work below and on his website--I love his surf films, by the way.




No comments:

Post a Comment