04 May 2011

Music Tuesday: Fleet Foxes

via fleetfoxes.com
I know it's been a little while since we've featured a band here on the island, but that doesn't mean we haven't been pumping the jams.  Today we're featuring one of my favorite bands of the last couple years (and yes, I do say that a lot), Fleet Foxes.  If you're already a fan of this band, you've probably heard their brand new album Helplessness Blues is out today.  You can stream it at NPR and if that doesn't work, try streaming it here.  (For more NPR Fleet Foxes gifts, check out their Lillywhite session and their Newport Folk Festival set) and I loved their debut album and their second album is more woodsy goodness.  When I listen I picture medieval forests, a wide open ocean, enchanted valleys, and the list goes on... 






via fleetfoxes.com
via fleetfoxes.com
via fleetfoxes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment